Saturday 4 January 2014

Bad Blogger...

My word, what a neglectful blogger I've been.
I can't even blame the jewellery blog for taking up my time, as I've not looked at that in ages!
So, this year's resolutions involve posting more regularly (not necessarily more often, as I'm clearly rubbish!) Perhaps I should aim for one post a month and see how that goes.

And I must update the jewellery blog. I've made enough things to keep it going for about a hundred years, I should try and show it off!
Urgh, and facebook. I really should post on the Bojanglies page more often, and perhaps with something interesting.
And ditto Twitter.

Goodness. With all the social networking I'm meant to keep up with am I ever going to leave the flat again!?

Well - I'm off to make some soda bread now. I may even take photos and blog about it. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment